That’s all that’s currently in my bank account.
Quite literally. This year’s been tough, but! I still have a roof and warm water. I don’t like to be cold.
Things I can do with 29 cents:
- Check how deep my tire tread is
- Host a coin spinning contest with 28 other people
- Buy 1 3/4 packages of Ramen
- Support a busking musician
- Ingeniously repair more than one wobbly table or chair
- Open a small savings account between the sofa cushions
- Come up with a list of things to do with petty change
Anything else you can think of that I perhaps missed?